turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

szubal13
Returning Member

Can I print form 1099misc off the IRS website to give to my employees?

My employer didn't get me a paper cooy of my 1099 in 2019 - she texted me a copy as the copy was closing for the quarentine  and told me to file for regular unemployment; which I wasn't eligible for. So, when it was time they sent me an email to file for PUA. Which, I was accepted into bit they are now asking for copies of our 2019 1099's again to verify employment. I never received a paper copy and the copy I did have was sent to the regular unemployment I was denied. I've tried to contact the employer with no success and the office is no longer there either. Any suggestions on what to do here? Im still going to need my 2020 1099's as wel$

Can I print form 1099misc off the IRS website to give to my employees?

If you can't get your Form 1099 or W-2 from your employer you can report it to the IRS. An IRS representative will contact a late payer for you. Call the IRS at 800-829-1040 to start the ball rolling by reporting your late 1099.

You can also file your tax return without the actual 1099, as though you have one.  This should be sufficient proof of income as needed.

@szubal13

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies