notstoked69

Can I obtain previous years tax returns with the IRS form 4506 if those returns have not been filed? (I am trying to file for years 2016-2019 and I am missing 3 returns)

Just to reiterate: I am trying to obtain tax returns from previous years, that I have not filed.
ee-ea

notstoked69

Thanks, @ee-ea

If you did not file the returns then there is nothing at the IRS for the form 4506 to send you ... however you can request the income transcripts for those tax years  if you need them to complete  the federal returns.  

notstoked69

Thanks @Critter-3. Do you think the IRS will have those even if I didn't file?