larsohara

Can I go back and see how I answered questions and provided numbers without actually amending any information or forms? Is there a way to simply view what I entered?

Have you filed it yet?  Click on Add a State to let you back into your retun. 

larsohara

Yes, I filed. I tried "add state" but I didn't see a way to review my answers.

Well you would have to edit each thing you entered but be careful not to change anything.  Go though everything.

Like To check your W2 just type w2 (small W) in the search box at the top of your return and click on Jump To the W2

Or Federal on left

Wages & Income  you should see your W2 listed at the top

Or scroll down to Wages and Salaries- Click the Start or Revisit button

You should get a box listing all your W2s.

Then click Edit by your W2 to double check it or change it