Can I download 2004 & 2005 Home and Business s...

Dodge1956

Can I download 2004 & 2005 Home and Business so I can print out the returns or convert to PDFs?

I need to open my 2004 and 2005 Tax files  and don't have the program anymore.
tagteam

"Can I download 2004 & 2005 Home and Business....?"

Not from Intuit (TurboTax) since the programs, in the form of executables, are not saved much past the 2014 tax year. You can probably purchase old versions (at your own risk) on sites such as Amazon (third-party sellers) or ebay.

Anonymous
Not applicable

if you do purchase, realize that updates are not available so you may end up with  returns different than what was filed.  

Arose1

I don't want updates I just want to print a new 2004 return for the State of California....Federal worked beautifully but state not opening....HELP

Arose1

Is there any way I can skip the 'download updates' and continue my state return with program disk?

If you have old .tax files you can try converting them to pdf files at  Www.Taxprinter.Com