turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Dodge1956

Can I download 2004 & 2005 Home and Business so I can print out the returns or convert to PDFs?

I need to open my 2004 and 2005 Tax files  and don't have the program anymore.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

Can I download 2004 & 2005 Home and Business so I can print out the returns or convert to PDFs?

"Can I download 2004 & 2005 Home and Business....?"

Not from Intuit (TurboTax) since the programs, in the form of executables, are not saved much past the 2014 tax year. You can probably purchase old versions (at your own risk) on sites such as Amazon (third-party sellers) or ebay.

Anonymous
Not applicable

if you do purchase, realize that updates are not available so you may end up with  returns different than what was filed.  

Arose1

I don't want updates I just want to print a new 2004 return for the State of California....Federal worked beautifully but state not opening....HELP

Arose1

Is there any way I can skip the 'download updates' and continue my state return with program disk?

If you have old .tax files you can try converting them to pdf files at  Www.Taxprinter.Com 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies