johncbaumann

Can I change the debit card direct deposit of my tax refund?

Michelena

If you have not already filed and submitted your tax return and wish to change your method of payment, follow the steps below:

1. Sign into your account, click take me to my return
  2. Click the File heading
  3. Follow the prompts for Step 1.When you get to Step 2, this is where you can change how you want to receive your refund. Follow the prompts.
If you have already filed and submitted your tax return you are unable to edit the information once the return has been accepted. If your return has been filed and submitted and rejected, then you are able to change the information, just follow the steps above.

Michelena

2. Click the File heading

jeeneyray

ChondelLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

It depends. If you've already filed and your return has been accepted (or mailed), it's too late to change your bank account for direct deposit. If you have not filed, please click the link below for instructions on how to update your direct deposit information. 

How do I change my transferred direct deposit info ...

teddybear3367

Wanted to know if I can change my debit card info 

JotikaT2

It depends.

If you have already filed your tax return, you cannot make any changes within TurboTax as your return has already been submitted to the taxing agencies.

If you have not filed your tax return, then yes, you can make the changes within TurboTax.

When you proceed through the File section of the program, you will be prompted for how you want to pay your taxes.  You will be able to enter your updated information in this section.

Methods to pay your federal taxes

@teddybear3367