dcb182

Can i change my federal return

i did not e file but cannot access my return only option is download and print 

Texas Roger

Can i change my federal return

Once you submit your return to TurboTax for efiling, it is just like dropping your return in the mailbox--you can't get it back. If the IRS rejects your return, you can make the changes, fix the reason for the rejection and resubmit it. If the IRS accepts your return, you should wait until you receive a refund (if you are getting one) and then you can prepare, print, sign, and mail an amended (changed) return form 1040X to make the changes. Form 1040X is estimated to be available in TurboTax on 2/22/19 but the date has changed at least 3 times. Do not change your original return until you begin the amended return.

Texas Roger

Can i change my federal return