Can I be informed before filing tax return that I would need my last years tax form and drivers license to complete tax return for this years taxes?

Took 2 days to find last years tax form then get to the end of filing taxes and then need to go get license card to provide the needed information from that, would have been way easier and take way less time and confusion to have been informed a head of time before starting tax filing process to have these necessary information to complete tax return process first, way less time this way, not after already start filing then stop and take way more time then come back to complete.

Yeah ... these are  new rules and you are right, a heads up in the beginning would be nice.