Solved: Can I amend an application for automatic extension of time already sent in?

Can I amend an application for automatic extension of time already sent in?

No, you cannot amend an extension, unfortunately. The extension is for filing, and since you haven't filed any forms, there is nothing to amend.  If you would like to change the income that you put with the extension, it is not necessary. When it is time to file, the income will be adjusted anyway. If you need to change the amount you will be paying, it is not necessary to amend either; just pay what you want/should pay and keep a record of it, so that you can enter the "correct" amount of payment when preparing your taxes.