tekken39

On where's my refund my bars have disappeared and it says still being processed a date will be available how long will that take

@jtapiaarevalo and @moore.selena1 y’all too!!! Praying hard
TheC

Currently at 88 days here 😕 no letter from the irs whatsoever eventhough they said they send one mid May but we have yet to receive it.  
lakrishatax

I was told a letter was mailed to me April 30th still havent received it
jtapiaarevalo

@lakrishatax  you can call the irs and they can read you your letter.
lakrishatax

@jtapiaarevalo I didn't know they do that I will be calling at 7:30 a.m I'm on day 84 now with no updates
TheC

Well today TT debited their $174 for our taxes.... yet here we are STILL waiting for our refund.  I sure hope they don't take ANYTHING out once we do get it IF we ever do...
debskain

My account was debited two days before I got my refund. TT didn't take anything else after that.
lakrishatax

Has anyone updated this weekend
TheC

@lakrishatax unfortunately no :(:(:(:(
lakrishatax

@TheC me neither :(
debskain

:'(   So sorry guys. I'm still waiting for you/with you. Prayers.
tekken39

No update yet. My mandatory 8 week hold comes up this Wednesday so I’m crossing my fingers to see what they say
TheC

Called yesterday they said no update in our account that we needed to keep waiting.
lakrishatax

Wow @TheC that's crazy I'm going to call tomorrow
TheC

Yeah so insane! @lakrishatax then the person they have on the ohone know NOTHING  i know they are call center peoplenbud dang train them...... it's like i know way more of what's going on that the person answering my call