epsl8422

CA and Federal tax refund

I received the tax refund from CA, but not from federal. Does it usually deposited separately? If so, do you think it's slight time delay or is it another time frame? Please help! Thank you. 

CA and Federal tax refund

That's very possible.  Federal and state come from different places at different times.  The last several  years I have received my California refund a couple weeks before federal.   The IRS is slow and and it's still early in the season.  It will take them awhile to catch up processing all the returns that were waiting for efiling to open.  I saw a news report that they had like 35 million returns on one day or the first week instead of the 15 million last year.  

CA and Federal tax refund