turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

msmunafo

My tax return was accepted 1.30.18. My federal is still being processed. Do you think I needed to send proof of my solar purchase? I never get it this late.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

My tax return was accepted 1.30.18. My federal is still being processed. Do you think I needed to send proof of my solar purchase? I never get it this late.

Being Processed

• "Processed" means it's in the final stages and next comes the approval of your refund as long as they find no discrepancies.

Refund Delay:

• Sometimes your federal refund can take a little longer to process (See FAQ below for common reasons).
  • If the IRS needs more information from you, they will follow up by mail.

Note: An IRS representatives will be able to research the status of your refund if your return was accepted (received) more than 21 calendar days ago. Call them at 1-800-829-1040, but prepare for potentially long wait times. 

See TurboTax FAQ for more information: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302084

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Being Processed

• "Processed" means it's in the final stages and next comes the approval of your refund as long as they find no discrepancies.

Refund Delay:

• Sometimes your federal refund can take a little longer to process (See FAQ below for common reasons).
  • If the IRS needs more information from you, they will follow up by mail.

Note: An IRS representatives will be able to research the status of your refund if your return was accepted (received) more than 21 calendar days ago. Call them at 1-800-829-1040, but prepare for potentially long wait times. 

See TurboTax FAQ for more information: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302084

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies