Melina_s

Before it showed an amended refund of almost 5000. Now my amended refund is gone, as soon as it was adjusted. Why? How could turbotax be so wrong?

Where is use to show how much I am getting. It shows nothing.

Ok ... here is what happened ... 

> you filed

> tax laws changed

> program was updated and your return was adjusted ... this is what you saw

> program adjusted all filed returns back to how they were filed ... this is what you see now (this was done so

the correct prior year AGI would flow thru properly next year to avoid efiling errors) 

> the IRS is making the unemployment exclusion themselves  automatically once the process the original return ... nothing you need to do but wait and sadly there is no way to track the progress either. 

Melina_s

So will I still get the refund Turbo Tax showed???