turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Bank of America discount

Im very disappointed with the customer support and the discount policies that turbotax had given. I am new with turbotax but i have been a bank of america customer for about 12yrs. I filed my return on the 28th of january and paid $125 for the extra services even though i am a simple w-2 filer i just wanted to be sure i got as much as i could being a single mother filing head of household. I assume you know how much each dollar means to me. So today the 5th of February i recieved a coupon on my bank statement for $15 off if i file with turbotax. So i contacted turbotax support and the girl on the phone had no compassion and very coldly let me know the discount should have been brought up before i filed. And I assure you there was no where they asked if i was a bank of america customer and i chose the direct deposit option to receive my refund and turbotax couldnt give me the discount then once knowing i was a customer of their affiliate? Very disappointed I know its only $15 but after paying $125 instead of just doing the free filing I would have really appreciated that discount. I most likely will never use turbotax again just for the poor customer relations or lack there of.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
bapollon1

Bank of America discount

I can relate, I had the same experience with the exception of the bank. my affiliate is wells fargo.

Bank of America discount

just out of curiosity, why did you want the extra services? if your return is that simple, why buy them? 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies