jeremy1fc

Bank account doesn’t match

CassLO

Bank account doesn’t match

Please see the links below with information on why the bank account doesn't match:

William Michael Young

Bank account doesn’t match

I have entered my "On Line" version of Turbo Tax and where I try to "e" mail it I get o the area where I enter and it will not recognize the same number I have been using for years? Both entry checked so it has to be an error in Turbo Tax?

HeatherPLO

Bank account doesn’t match

Try this and see if this clears the issue for you.  Please log completely out of TurboTax.  Then, in your browser, please clear your cache and delete your cookies.  After this, close completely out of the browser.  Re-open everything including logging back into TurboTax.  Also, you can try completing your return in a different browser as well.  

For further instructions on how to clear cache and delete cookies, please see the links below:

Clear Cache

Delete Cookies

If this does not help, please reach out to us directly at the link here.  This will direct your inquiry to the correct department.