Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

halason

Audit 2019 tax credit for business, I didn't read this very well and it said qualifying businesses. I paid for your audit protection I need help from 2019.

I received a letter for Gains on a capital transaction credit of 380. I used my money from selling my house to buy this stock that is in Utah but I don't think I fully understood this credit and made the mistake of putting it on my form without understanding it fully. I paid for audit defense with turbo tax so I hope they can help me out, any ideas, I paid 10k for a stock in Utah small business I thought I could use that to write it off.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
rjs
Level 15
Level 15

Audit 2019 tax credit for business, I didn't read this very well and it said qualifying businesses. I paid for your audit protection I need help from 2019.

The Audit Defense service is provided by TaxAudit in partnership with TurboTax. If you paid for Audit Defense and you received an IRS notice, call TaxAudit at 877-829-9695, or report your IRS notice on the TaxAudit.com web site. Do not contact the IRS until you have spoken to TaxAudit. They may contact the IRS on your behalf.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies