turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

So I have no idea where to find out what my return will be .. where do I find this ?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
ddaven12

So I have no idea where to find out what my return will be .. where do I find this ?

As you progress through your tax return in TurboTax Online, the refund amount/amount due for both Federal and State will be displayed along the top left of the page (see screenshot) as you enter your tax information. Once you have completed your tax return, the final refund amount or amount due will show.

The IRS will begin accepting e-file returns on January 29, 2018. (A few returns will be processed up to a week before this date for testing purposes.) If you file your return in TurboTax before January 29, we'll hold your return and submit it at that time.

NOTE: Any returns that include Earned Income Credit and/or Additional Child Tax Credit will also be held until around mid-February. And refunds from those returns will start releasing in late February.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ddaven12

As you progress through your tax return in TurboTax Online, the refund amount/amount due for both Federal and State will be displayed along the top left of the page (see screenshot) as you enter your tax information. Once you have completed your tax return, the final refund amount or amount due will show.

The IRS will begin accepting e-file returns on January 29, 2018. (A few returns will be processed up to a week before this date for testing purposes.) If you file your return in TurboTax before January 29, we'll hold your return and submit it at that time.

NOTE: Any returns that include Earned Income Credit and/or Additional Child Tax Credit will also be held until around mid-February. And refunds from those returns will start releasing in late February.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies