turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

In 2014 i filed for 2013 for two years it said pending and then shows nothing. How do i find out whats up with that tax return i even went to irs to verifyidentity

Why does it say ihave to pay before i can get copy of 2013 return turbotax filed for me?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

In 2014 i filed for 2013 for two years it said pending and then shows nothing. How do i find out whats up with that tax return i even went to irs to verifyidentity

As to the filing status change ... it has been so long it really doesn't matter any longer. 

When does access to my prior-year TurboTax Online returns expire?

Access is determined by which version you filed your most recent return in:

• 2018 Free Edition: Access to 2017 and earlier returns has expired UNLESS you paid for 2017 PLUS, Deluxe, Premier, or Self-Employed, in which case you can access your prior-year online returns through October 31, 2019.
  • 2018 TurboTax paid products* and TurboTax Free Edition with PLUS: You have access to all your prior-year online returns through October 31, 2020.
  • 2017 Free Edition: Access to all prior-year returns has expired.
  • 2017 Free Edition with PLUSDeluxe, Premier, or Self-Employed: You have access to all your prior-year online returns through October 31, 2019.
  • 2016 or earlier: Access to all prior-year returns has expired.

To regain access to your last seven years of tax returns , you’ll need to pay for any of the 2018 TurboTax Online products or PLUS. This will reestablish access to all your TurboTax Online returns through October 31, 2020.

*TurboTax Live Basic, TurboTax Deluxe, TurboTax Deluxe Live, TurboTax Premier, TurboTax Live Premier, TurboTax Self-Employed, or TurboTax Live Self-Employed

GEN87742

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies