Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

pmj481970

I had to fax the it's a 1095-A and a 8962 form so how long will it be before they process my return how will I know if my return amount changes didn't have to do amended?

Shonna2585 did you have the issue with the .1095 also

I had to fax the it's a 1095-A and a 8962 form so how long will it be before they process my return how will I know if my return amount changes didn't have to do amended?

@pmj481970  yes I did I faxed my 1095 on 3/22 my tax rep called me this morning and said I still don't have a ddd but my refund did go up. She is checking this morning to see when will I will get my ddd.
mj7641

@shonna2585 how did you get a rep lol please share.

@mj7641 Lol the tax office that filed my taxes for me. I don't file my own taxes I let someone else do it.
mj7641

@shonna2585 ok awesome
mj7641

I now see what the IRS is doing, they have done a major update on their site, so looks like they’ve been doing an overhaul of their website while leaving us wondering. Lol

@aprilspringette called the IRS and they said it could be a few more weeks, so if you have yours I guess you got lucky

@mj7641 what you mean? Please explain?

@steward.roman85  yep, me too. She told me to wait two more weeks
tia42602

Faxed form 8962 on 3/5. Kept getting the run around when trying to see if it was received. Called and told them it had been 6 weeks since sent (it was more like 4) and received confirmation they had it but still needed to wait up to 8 weeks. No topic 152. No bars on WMR. Nothing.

Morning everyone my WMR has updated for Me my DDD is April 17th I faxed my documents the week of March 12th I don’t remember the exact date I faxed it on but it was within that week
pmj481970

Amberltucker91 gm I faxed mine Feb 27 nothing has changed on wmr  don't understand

Are you able to see your transcripts? I was able to get mine Monday last week I would give it 7-14 days since being available to get a date cause they told me on Thursday to wait 7-10days for the letter in the mail but couldn’t tell me when mine was mailed and I still haven’t received the letter
laddidles

@amberltucker91 good morning I faxed mine on March 12th exactly. Nothing changed on mine, can I ask if you got a letter in the mail? And if your refund went up or down?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies