tonylockwood12

Anyone else having issues getting their stimulus check thru turbo taxes intuit debit card they use. I had to go on the IRS website and put the same banking information that was already on my return.

ReginaM

If you have a TurboTax Debit Card, your Stimulus Payment will be put on your debit card automatically.

If you have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, there is nothing more you need to do. You will be able to immediately use the stimulus funds upon deposit. You can sign in to your account to check your balance here:  TurboTax Debit Card Login  

Danal97

Irs said mine was deposited but turbo card still says no amount.... :( 

ReginaM

It may take a day or two to show up on your debit card.   Keep checking you will get it soon!  You can sign in to your account to check your balance here:  TurboTax Debit Card Login  

Vampchic678

Did you ever get yours my balance is saying zero but irs said they deposited into my account on 15th

oldhippie

Yes, the same thing happened to me and has delayed my payment (still don't have) which is causing financial stress.