Anyone else have an issue when you download/print ...

Anyone else have an issue when you download/print your return not all of the paperwork is showing up. Only 2 of 1099R's print I have more than 2.

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Follow the instructions in this FAQ to print your current year's return.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/saving/help/how-do-i-save-my-turbotax-online-return-as-a-pdf/00/26...

Please see the TurboTax FAQ below for more information on how to get a copy(pdf) of your current tax return:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/prior-year-return/help/how-do-i-get-a-copy-of-a-return-i-filed-thi...

They doesn't answer my question...  when I print my taxes not all of the pages I should be getting are pulling up.   I'm missing pages when i down load or print.    Turbo tax isnt giving me all the pages.   Why?  

Employee TurboTax Specialist

When you print out your return, you may discover that some IRS forms or schedules are missing from your printout. This is by design. TurboTax only prints the forms and schedules that the IRS requires to be filed. For more information please click the link below.

Why are some IRS forms missing when I print my ret ...