turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I verified my identity in person after receiving 5071c and it was successful how long does it take to get direct deposit after that?

Updated at 3am. Verified two weeks ago today with a ddd of March 6

I verified my identity in person after receiving 5071c and it was successful how long does it take to get direct deposit after that?

@kingtitan74 Do you remember what date you Verified? I did mine on the 19t

@sam2011 I verified on the 16th

@kingtitan74 did you just get the update today? What did you message say before the update? Thanks so much!!!

Got it about 3:30 this morning. I had the same message of we cannot provide any information about your return crap before that lol.

Verified the 25th
eray28

I verified in person on last Thursday, nine days ago, so assuming if it's the same for me, I'll get an update in about 5 days, which will make it two weeks, then I'll probably get a ddd of about 4 days later if it works out for me like it did for you. I'll post here as soon as I get an update on wmr. Thanks for all your help in answering this question.
eray28

actually, I take that back, i have an update now, and i have a ddd of march 6 as well!! wow that changed fast.

@eray28 Did it update midday? Or did you not check until now?
eray28

I checked it last night at around 2am, and it hadn't changed. I just checked it again due to reading kingtitan's post saying it updated at 3am, so just for giggles i checked, and it did update since i checked it at 2am, so it must've done so between 2am and now. Hopefully i get the deposit by the 6th.
adv1

@kingtitan74 did you verify in person or over the phone...? I verified online first on the 25th and called in to the IRS to make sure everything was verified correctly as well and still nothing has changed.

Any updates with I'd verifications?

@kingtitan74 I verified over the phone on the 25th
adv1

@bryanapoore I verified on the same day and still not heard anything either.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies