cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 1

I verified my identity in person after receiving 5071c and it was successful how long does it take to get direct deposit after that?

104 Replies
Level 20

I verified my identity in person after receiving 5071c and it was successful how long does it take to get direct deposit after that?

According to the IRS expect the return to take 9 weeks to process ... however the refund is usually release faster. 

Level 7

Any luck? I’m still waiting for my refund, verified my ID a little over a week ago. No update
Level 1

no luck yet. I verified mine last thursday, still no update on wheres my refund.
Level 2

Same here smh.
Level 1

I verified Monday the 25th an still no update. Hopefully I'll update this weekend
Level 7

Any idea if they usually update those who verified IDs over the weekend? I have seen people reference weekend updates a few times and I am curious if that is the norm.
Level 1

@sam2011 I'm not sure I just seen alot of people saying that
Level 20

OK ... it can happen anytime during the week so just check every few days and don't worry so much as there is nothing you can do to speed up the process.
Level 1

@Critter#2 have you gone thru this process ?