turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

First accepted then changed to view tax topic 152 now changed to PATH act check back late Feb so if we're going to be denied it would of done it by now

Ok, so now it tell me nothing. After I look again it tells me that now my information isn't correct and to either ask my text preparer or that if I did don't correctly then it will be issued but doesn't give a time frame at all.

First accepted then changed to view tax topic 152 now changed to PATH act check back late Feb so if we're going to be denied it would of done it by now

Anyone have any news? The last two agents I spoke with said if you have the “still being processed a Date will be provided when available” that you are under a “hard review” and do not anticipate your funds before April 1st.

@u424511 I called yesterday to check and was told the same thing. The agent said they just randomly select ones. I was told to call back in 45 days if nothing has changed.

@anorberte23 it seems like everyone I’ve asked has been told the same thing. Same thing with the people they’ve asked. It seems like a good percentage of us are under this review. But why though?

Samething with me i called and the lady just said it happens to random ppl now im under review and might not get it til april 2 she said. Simple tax return and this happens

@c.garcia0903 the biggest problem (and why 99% of people are freaking out) is they are telling EVERYONE they are under review. And the agents can’t or won’t say why.

I was told it was to verify my financial income.

@anorberte23 how do you verify your financial income?

@u424511 the lady said they check against the w2 forms the employers reported. In my opinion they should be looking into all the people who have no job but are getting back thousands. Those are the ones making it hard for us.

@anorberte23 that’s horrible. We’re all of your w-2s correct, did you forget any? Or are they just picking on the working class citizens?

@424511 they were all correct. It's an easy return. I didn't think it would get flagged but it did.

That’s ridiculous. I’m sorry they are putting you through this crap. I’ve been on “still being processed” with the tax topic 152. My husbands status says “still being processed” with no tax topic. We filed jointly. They won’t tell us what’s going on. We’ve been stuck at thst status since 2/5.

They keep telling us nothing is wrong but we have to wait 45 days? I don’t get it.

@424511 mine says the same thing too. Still pending and tax code 152.

Sigh. See that is what makes me lose hope lol if something is wrong just tell me! Ugh... this whole process is bullshit
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies