turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

NicoleM85

Does it seem that everyone that has filed with Turbo Tax in 2019, has gotten a 5071c from the IRS? Is anyone else having that problem? If so, what has been your outcome?

@raven8300 mine is 20191105 .. What is the CP05?
NicoleM85

Does it seem that everyone that has filed with Turbo Tax in 2019, has gotten a 5071c from the IRS? Is anyone else having that problem? If so, what has been your outcome?

@raven8300 never mind I just looked it up... so this is after having to verify your identity? Craziness what day did you verify again  
Raven8300

@nicolem335 I verified online 2/26.  Transcript codes are 570 4/8 and 971 4/15.  I am just at a total loss at this point.  :(
NicoleM85

@raven8300 oh ok I wish I could see an updated version of my transcript just to see if there is any difference
Raven8300

@nicolem335 I know.  It’s enough to literally drive someone crazy.  Sad to say but it is on my mind on and off all day every day.  I guess I’m stuck waiting a while still.  I sure hope you get some good news soon!!
NicoleM85

@raven8300  My understanding from the cycle code ending in 05 means that the updates for us on WMR are on saturdays so hopefully we will see something this weekend. I know in years past it was not like that.
Raven8300

@nicolem335 when did you verify?
NicoleM85

I did it on the 25th but its posted as the 26th I think
Raven8300

That’s right, our timeline is basically identical.
NicoleM85

It is except the date next to my 570 code is 4-1-2019

I verified February 15th. 9 weeks will be up on April 26th
Raven8300

@nicolem335 have you looked into getting an updated transcript?  Hopefully this weekend just might be your DDD.  

@angelacole91  have you received a transcript?

@cherriesplz24  @jaldridge18  @annette42000   @nicholsmishac

Any progress y’all way?  To be sure someone should be getting some good news sooner than later.

Nope not yet
NicoleM85

Anyone get this when you try to comment ???? Thanks Turbo Tax
  Sorry, your account is being reviewed as it may be in violation of our Terms of Use.

@angelacole91 I checked my transcript online almost every day but I have no update. These last thing I found put when I called the IRS is I'm on a 60 day hold.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies