Amended the 2021 return, but still have the free version. If i purchase it, will it auto efile it for me? or do i have to mail it now? 1st one was efiled

First do NOT start the amendment process until the original return has been fully processed and you have the original refund in hand or you have paid the original balance due.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for how to amend a tax return originally completed and filed using TurboTax - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/amending/help/how-to-amend-change-or-correct-a-return-you-already-...

That's what TurboTax says, not me.