Amend 2018 taxes after moving to another state

Hello,

While reviewing my 2019 taxes this year, I found a mistake on my 2018 taxes.  In the intervening time, I also moved to another state (California to Maryland).

When I file my amended 2018 taxes, should I change the address on the tax forms to match my current address?

Yes you should use the address where you want to receive mail from the IRS.  If you are getting a refund from the amended return the IRS mails a check to the address on your tax return.

In my case I will owe ~$100 on the state return, but I will furnish my current address.

Thank you.