turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

After I have fillled and got my refund. The report is wrong. How do I file a correct report?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

After I have fillled and got my refund. The report is wrong. How do I file a correct report?

Do you need to correct a 1040 tax return?  Then you mail in and Amended 1040X.  How to amend,

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/amending/help/how-to-amend-change-or-correct-a-return-you-already-...

Please stop posting so many new threads if you want a response that will help you.  This is not live chat.  You post a question and WAIT for someone to respond.  When you post all over the forum, it becomes too confusing.  Pick one of your threads and stick with it.  Now it sounds like you already filed and made some mistakes on the return.  Are you asking how to amend your tax return?

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies