mstheresa12

advance return

i was approvd for a tax advance  for $2000 on the 16th of January, then filed on the 16th as well. recieved my card on the 19th and my balance is still $00.00, have i forgotten to do anything. my card was activated and i verified my phone. do i not get one if i havent recieved it by now, or will i recieve it on my usual tax return? my return still stated pending. do i still wait for the irs to accecpt this before the advance return ?? it seemed like I would get it with. 48 hours of filing, that's how h & r block has always done it. I went this direction because I thought $400 was too much to pay if i can do the same myself with turbo tax... but it's not the same... I haven't recieved my advance that i was approved for in 48 hours... 👎

advance return

First your return has to be accepted by the IRS; some of loan money is available within 48 hours AFTER that

Your e-filed return is still in pending on the server because the IRS will not begin to accept/reject/process returns until January 27.  Only a few returns were accepted early in a test batch.  Everyone else has to wait.

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-opens-2020-filing-season-for-individual-filers-on-jan-27

So watch your emails and spam folder to make sure you know after Jan. 27 if your return was accepted or rejected.

Please read this thoroughly and click on the relevant links:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-refund-advance/00/27333#sh-collapse1

mstheresa12

advance return

thank u, i was hoping that was the case, i am relieved to know that I hadn't left something undone. have a good day 😊