turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

falynneb

I had my tax return to be deposited into 2 different accounts. One account refused it so will that amount be mailed out to me in a papercheck??

The money for one account already hit last week. How much longer will it take for the paper check to arrive for the money not direct deposited?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Gayle

I had my tax return to be deposited into 2 different accounts. One account refused it so will that amount be mailed out to me in a papercheck??

According to the IRS website, most refunds are issued in less than 21 calendar days (this includes paper checks). There may be other issues that could cause a delay in receiving your refund, as noted below.

Please see this information as reported from the www.irs.gov website: https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Gayle

According to the IRS website, most refunds are issued in less than 21 calendar days (this includes paper checks). There may be other issues that could cause a delay in receiving your refund, as noted below.

Please see this information as reported from the www.irs.gov website: https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies