Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

2021 Tax year

I filed feb 2022 for 2021 tax year.   It went to error processing in Aug from what I was told.  I called Jan 4.  They could only give limited information because they said it takes 3 weeks for systems to be updated and see information.  It did sound like they thought it was out of error processing.  I have 2 questions.   First is if it is out how long should it take to go through.   Second is the phone number changed again and I now can't figure out how to get to a person through the phone tree any figure out how to get through.   My advocate near me never opened their door at least after June 2022 so I don't have one of those to go to.   The closest one that is open is nearly 3 hours in each direction so that isn't exactly an option either.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
MoniqueLO_
Intuit Alumni

2021 Tax year

You will need to contact the IRS regarding your IRS account. Please see How do I contact the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)? for more information, including the IRS phone number and hours of operation. You may want to try calling right when they open since they get very busy throughout the day.

@kemo1a

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies