cjricci

2020 federal return rejected

I filed my tax return and have received the rejected status.  The email received says rejection reason is that the AGI or self-selected PIN doesn't match the IRS records.  I have confirmed that the AGI is correct, which was pre-populated becasue I filed within turbotax for 2019.  I might have the 5 digit pin wrong but from everything I have read, the pin doesn't go to the IRS and that you don't even need it if you verify using the AGI.  But when I try to not add a pin, it won't let me go further.   Is there a way to send without the pin or is there a way to confirm what I used last year?

Please Help! I've been filing for years through Turbo Tax and never have had this issue and really don't want to print and send my returns if I can avoid it.  

ee-ea