kkbright0810

1099 is incorrect, IRS is not answering to correct, how can i fix this and will it affect my tax filing?

It shows I collected 14k+ in unemployment when I can proved I only collected maybe 4k-6k in unemployment.

You need to contact your state unemployment bureau about this, not the IRS.  Was money taken from your UE before you received it, say to cover back Child Support?   If so, you must still report the full amount on your tax return.

kkbright0810

Taxes was the only thing taken from my UE before it hit my bank account. Nothing else. No one is answering regardless who I try to contact, via phone, or email.