Solved: 1098-T for a class I had to pay for(for work in 2018), but it was partially reimbursed in 2019 how should I enter it? Do I put the reimbursement on next yrs taxes?

1098-T for a class I had to pay for(for work in 2018), but it was partially reimbursed in 2019 how should I enter it? Do I put the reimbursement on next yrs taxes?

Or should I just report the difference?  The reimbursement is not on the 1098-T, but the full amount we paid is.

No, you will not put it on next years taxes.  As you walk through the entries to enter your 1098-T you will come to a spot that asks if you had any of the following...Scholarships, Grants, or Employer Assistance.  Answer yes to that question and put the amount that was reimbursed in the box where it asks for it.

This will keep you from getting a tax credit you are not entitled to.