Home loans
or Ask a Question
Trending Discussions
macmarauder ‎01-21-2019
0
0
My fiance bought a house last January. The paperwork says I'm the owner and he is the cosigner. He makes all the house payments and the bills. He is head of house and claims one of our 3kids. Who should be the one to have the house on their taxes?
adondria42 ‎01-21-2019
0
0
How do I get approved for a house loan if I have a very low credit score and quite a bit of debt?
Crysi329 ‎08-15-2018
1
16
idperez ‎01-09-2019
1
2
JesseJ ‎08-03-2018
4
5
Valentine ‎01-07-2019
0
1
We own our home, have 2%DTI,but poor credit since 2012 “debt consolidation” scam, we need a new roof,what home equity loan should we apply for?
FFPPSSLLC ‎12-31-2018
0
5
is the interest on a HELOC loan purchased in 2018 tax deductible?
elkcleve51 ‎01-04-2019
0
1
LauraEL ‎11-15-2018
0
6
Flobert ‎10-19-2018
0
2
The Benjamins
This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.