what is the cost for filing fed and state returns with the self-employed online bundle?

I have the self-employed online bundle. I just want it clarified that it won't cost me anything to file my fed and state returns. When I went to turbotax to transfer the information from quickbooks, I had to choose SE or SE Live. The cost said it was $120 or about $200 for live. I thought I didn't have to pay anything more since I pay $17/month for the online service.

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community
Default