Is there anyway turbo tax would be able to get my W2 for 2018 if I did my 2017 taxes with you on line.

Can you help retrieve my W2

Answer

Your W-2 comes from your employer.  Employers have until January 31 to issue your W-2.  If you did not get one from your employer you should contact the employer to ask for it.  Some employers are partnered with TT to allow you to import your W-2 in to your tax return.  You do need some information from the actual W-2 in order to do the import.  Do not file a tax return unless ALL of your W-2’s have been entered on the SAME tax return.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1934390-how-do-i-import-my-W-2

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2588751-why-can-t-i-import-my-w-2

Was this answer helpful? Yes No
Default user avatars original
SuperUser

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community
Default