troyhaase

"Zip Code is NOT in a valid range for APO/FPO address". How do I fix this? My Info address is correct, but it show my city as APO on this form. I don't live in APO.

It is asking me to change my zip code to an APO zip code. I just need to change the city to my actual address. How do I do this?

Are you active military stationed outside the US?  If not, you should not have selected the Type of Mailing Address for an APO/FPO/DPO.

Go back to My Info and edit the Mailing Address.  Change to US Address in the dropdown for Type of mailing address

troyhaase

My address in My Info is correct and does not say APO or Military Overseas. It is still not changing the address on the California Information Worksheet.