Solved: Your transmission didn't go through We could not e...

Your transmission didn't go through We could not e-file your return for the following reason: Duplicate Social Security Number:

Says SS# has already been submitted, which I haven't filed my taxes yet.

Please verify that your SSN you've entered on your return is correct.  If you verify that your entry is correct, please read the information in the TurboTax FAQ I'm linking below.  You'll be instructed on how to proceed.

E-file rejections related to incorrect or duplicated names, birthdates or Social Security Numbers 

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***