dwan029

Your [profanity removed] website is broken as [profanity removed]

Nice way to ask for help ... can you be more specific as to what you are trying to do and what is stopping you ?
dwan029

I was trying to edit it, I posted out of frustration, I cant gain access to past tax returns even after i follow the steps to upgrade my account, I am not sure why TurboTax cant just allow people to have a copy of their returns the policy is a bit ridiculous,.

Well you do have the option to save a PDF of the return for FREE before & after you file the return until the end of the filing season in October ... if you fail to do so within the time frame then you have only yourself to blame.  Intuit is a for profit company and cannot give away everything all the time ... remember that they told you about the limited access at least 3 times as they tried to upgrade you to the PLUS version ... stop & read one of those screens next time.