Owe the IRS, Form 1040-V Payment Voucher

I owe money this year, and I chose to use direct withdrawal from my bank account and set up a payment schedule when prompted by TurboTax. Then, at the end of the filing process I was told to print the 1040-V Payment Voucher and send that in the the IRS with my check. Should I send a check or wait for them to take the money out of my bank account? Definitely don't want to do both at the same time. Thanks!

You may disregard the 1040-V voucher if you chose direct debit from your bank account. To verify if you selected direct debit:

• Sign into your account 
  • Select Taxes
  • My Tax Timeline
  • Scroll down to Some things You can Do
  • Select Download all forms and worksheets
  • Open the pdf file, and scroll for the Federal Information Worksheet. Part V contains the Direct Deposit/Debit info.

If you did not specify a date for a direct debit for your taxes, then the default date is the due date of your return.

• Sign into your account 
  • Select Taxes
  • My Tax Timeline
  • Scroll down to Some things You can Do