lercg

You have a problem with the handling of the 457(b) deduction. I reported it to one of your support staff and I was told it would be fixed but it has not been fixed.

wmoersch

At what time on April 12th will this be fixed?
lercg

What happens if the problem is not fixed and my return cannot be e-filed?  You are responsible for fixing this on time.  Would you have staff available during the weekend if the problem is not fixed?  This is a major problem for a lot of people who are over 50 and want to use Turbotax, and it was created this year as I had no problem last year with the 457(b) contribution.
Ashby

Yes, it is known issue. Here's the latest: