I just want to know where to go or who to talk to, to check if my 1099-R was enter on my 2018 Fed Tax Return.
On Form 1040 you can see retirement distribution on line 4.
If you filed already and you want to open the return back up to check your entries then please follow the instructions below but be careful not to make changes.
- In TurboTax Online, sign into your account.
- Select Tax Home in the left menu.
- Scroll down to Your tax returns & documents.
- Select 2018, and then select Add a State (you're not actually adding a state, this opens the return back up)
- Click on the Search box on the top and type “1099R”.
- Click on “Jump to 1099R”
If there is an error on your filed return then you will need to amend your return by following the steps below: