turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

te2

Congratulations, your taxes have been sent to the IRS??? i did not select this or want it sent yet. was just saving it...

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
ddaven12

Congratulations, your taxes have been sent to the IRS??? i did not select this or want it sent yet. was just saving it...

You can check your e-file status by visiting the following TurboTax link Check e-file status. After entering your information the system should be unable to find a tax return for you if you have not filed.

In addition, you can sign into your Online account and you should see an orange button that says "Take me to my return." This means that your tax return has not been filed.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ddaven12

You can check your e-file status by visiting the following TurboTax link Check e-file status. After entering your information the system should be unable to find a tax return for you if you have not filed.

In addition, you can sign into your Online account and you should see an orange button that says "Take me to my return." This means that your tax return has not been filed.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies