turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

em2431

When will my PA state payment be withdrawn. I dated it 3/31/2017

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Michelena

You can check the payment date that you specified by looking at your Filing Instructions document (or Electronic Filing Instructions document), which prints out as part of your tax return paperwork. Your chosen date will display at the top of the page, in the Balance Due/Refund section.

Another way to see how you paid your taxes is to login your TurboTax tax timeline and go through the File section again until you reach the screen that explains the payment methods and what you chose.

If you set-up a payment using direct debit for your income tax payment and you did not specify a payment date for the withdrawal, TurboTax's default payment date will be used (the last day of tax season = April 18th this year).

You can also call IRS e-file Payment Services anytime at 1-888-353-4537 to verify your direct debit.

Also see the following for further information.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3299924

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Michelena

You can check the payment date that you specified by looking at your Filing Instructions document (or Electronic Filing Instructions document), which prints out as part of your tax return paperwork. Your chosen date will display at the top of the page, in the Balance Due/Refund section.

Another way to see how you paid your taxes is to login your TurboTax tax timeline and go through the File section again until you reach the screen that explains the payment methods and what you chose.

If you set-up a payment using direct debit for your income tax payment and you did not specify a payment date for the withdrawal, TurboTax's default payment date will be used (the last day of tax season = April 18th this year).

You can also call IRS e-file Payment Services anytime at 1-888-353-4537 to verify your direct debit.

Also see the following for further information.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3299924

Hope this helps!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies