wobbledoodle

You ask for my driver's license number. I put it in as it is on my license, numbers only, there are no letters. The red response says must contain numbers and letters ?

I want to get my income tax filed.  Can you help with this problem?
EricG1

Are you entering any dashes in your license number?
TeresaM

Please enter the license number and use any numbers and/or letters but do not enter any special characters such as - or *  or spaces. The message is trying to stop the entry of any special characters or spaces and several states do have only numbers. Please be sure there are no extra spaces at the beginning or the end.

The driver's license number is an added security measure the IRS and States have put in place for 2016 but for most states, your return can be filed and will process without your driver's license number.

For more information, please see below.

Baileyrjoshua40

I DIDNT GET THAT FAR

Baileyrjoshua40

As soon as somebody sends one to many people sending numbers and letters.I got to cut some of this out