turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Jill4

Where on the receipt from the dealer for a pre-owned truck do I find how much I paid for it when no cash was paid?

Is it the selling price or is it the financed amount?  TT asks "What did you pay for the truck?"  So this question confused me.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Where on the receipt from the dealer for a pre-owned truck do I find how much I paid for it when no cash was paid?

If you didn't pay any cash, then the total price paid would be the amount you financed.

The selling price has various fees added and the trade-in value subtracted, if applicable.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

If you didn't pay any cash, then the total price paid would be the amount you financed.

The selling price has various fees added and the trade-in value subtracted, if applicable.

Jill4

Thank you!!!!

You are welcome!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies