turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ddelosky

I purchased two additional states at $40 a pop. It appears that to eFile those additional states you'll nick me another $20 each. Is this not part of the purchase fee??

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

I purchased two additional states at $40 a pop. It appears that to eFile those additional states you'll nick me another $20 each. Is this not part of the purchase fee??

You are correct There is a $19.99 efile fee for each state return efiled. You can avoid the fee by printing and mailing your state returns. 

ddelosky

Thank you for your quick response... although it wasn't the answer I had hoped for.

wow, what an absolute rip off...... $120 just to do two states.  That is crazy.

personal tax software is very expensive nowadays.
On the other hand, the dollar is not worth anything, that may explain it.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies