I cannot e file because i included a w-2 that has $0 income. The only entry on this w-2 is to report health care cost. Can I omit this w-2 and e-file?

You are correct that you can't efile with a 0 in box 1. You could put $1 in the box and probably efile.

But you don't need to include the W-2 at all if the reported value for health care costs is in box 12 (DD). This is just for informational purposes and doesn't get transferred anywhere on your return.

I just efiled by putting $1 in Box 1 of my W2 showing 0 income. It went. I just hope it doesn't create any problem with IRS computer trying to match W2 sent by my employer and my return.