turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone get this status message from their NY return this year or get it last year and recall what happened? "we received...may require..longer then fed..

Yeah. It's crazy.  I got my federal return on 2/22/18 with no issues.... but i got the same stupid message for my NY state refund.

I hate this. Such bull****

Anyone get this status message from their NY return this year or get it last year and recall what happened? "we received...may require..longer then fed..

It is bs!

I got my return on the 4th. I officially gave up checking. Now I’ll just keep checking in on this forum every time I see an email alerts for here. Only way I’ll go back to checking is if I see someone that has waiting just as long as me, finally get their refund and let us know on here.Other than that, I’ll wait for the email.
kellieb24

I was accepted by NYS 1/30/18 still nothing

I was accepted 1/26 and still nothing just further review crap no letter no indicator on my taxation and finance account of a letter this is bull
kellieb24

Got a deposit date like 10 minutes ago 3/14:18

I was accepted on 1/24 and only received federal on 1/30 and state still shows the path message for over 30 days!

I haven't received any news about state I've been waiting 35 days now everyone I know has received their state I'm thinking this has something to do with turbo tax why all of us are waiting I've never had this issue this year I did turbo tax didn't receive any dates id get my returns and now I've been waiting over a month it's ridiculous nothing on my taxes have changed I have the simplest return

I filed fed tax on 1/24 was accepted 1/25 nys filed same date accepted same date received fed return on 1/22 still no update for nys and I too have the message
taxmonst

Just checked state still no date

I got a check mail date for march 14th finally!! Apparently they are scheduling returns one by one everyday. Hang on guys it will eventually change. I filed 29 January and got check date for 14th March which is a day short of 45 days.

thats for NY state btw not federal.

@getsome226  i think you’re right about turbo tax. I have the same issue. I know they have a third party administrator if you choose to have their fee deducted from the federal but the state should not be affected by this.

Wow!!!

@keyralscott my dates for filing, acceptance and my federal direct deposit match yours exactly and I have had the review message from the state since we got accepted back on 1/25!!! Crazy
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies